Saturday, September 21, 2013

The top 5 Reasons I Wish I was David Bowie

The other day I posed a question to my roommates. It was:


I thought about it and as far as I could see, there is really only one right answer.



I mean just look at him. He is fucking fabulous.



Which lead me to this blog post and what it's really all about.


5.  Two different colored eyes.


4.. This music video. Watch all the way to the end to catch the full booty shakes.


3. He has an alter ego named Ziggy Stardust, and performed as Ziggy for tours across the world. Could you get away with that shit? Can you make love to your ego? Doubt it. He has also have several other alter egos, such as Halloween Jack. 




2. During his 2004 world tour, he was followed around by a pink bunny. Buzzfeed reports:

"The bunny showed up in the front row [at] all his shows, which Bowie wasn't too concerned about, saying, "I thought, 'Hey, it's rock'n'roll. It's just a 5 ft 3 in bunny'."

"According to him, things got very strange as he was taking off from New York, "Then we got on the plane out of New York and the bunny was on board. The guy was still in costume."

"The person in the costume has never been identified.


1.5 He is the prettiest man you've ever fucking laid your eyes on. 

1.3 He is the prettiest fucking woman you've ever laid your eyes on.

1. The MOTHERFUCKING LABYRINTH!!! aka The best movie of all time no matter what you say or think.



If you could have been anyone in the 80's, who would it be? Would it be David Bowie? (Any other answer besides David Bowie is wrong anyways, but I'd still like to hear).

Oh, and don't forget to say hello if you see me around @JoleneHaley.




1 comment: